11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 06-20-2009, 12:36 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
hey Earth held secrets as well you know! lol

Old 06-20-2009, 03:43 AM

xMac73 has set foot on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward to it.

Fall, 2010 is soooooo far away, though. Glad we're getting ODST this fall.

I need another 'Halo' fix --- which reminds me, why haven't they released the new MP maps for Halo 3? Maybe they just like torturing us, huh?

My 360voice Blog | My Xbox Profile
Old 06-20-2009, 09:41 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMac73 View Post
I need another 'Halo' fix --- which reminds me, why haven't they released the new MP maps for Halo 3? Maybe they just like torturing us, huh?

Which ones?? Bungie released the first three around the first week of April (which gamers got early access to if they bought Halo Wars), and the rest are supposed to be out with ODST.

Old 07-05-2009, 06:03 AM

xgraderx has much to be proud of
The release of reach is a long way off,cant wait though.Im really looking forward to any new info right now.I hope they make it big,more war gritty,if you know what I mean and maybe a new engine.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:18 AM

Soyle-sama is a jewel in the community Soyle-sama is a jewel in the community
I can't wait for it. It sounds and looks like it'll be a great game, but unless I'm mistaken, (and I might very well be) in the books, when the attack on reach happened, Master Chief never even touched the surface right? So this will probably mostly be taking place before reach. Little missions he was on up to that point and such. Although I'll be very pleased to see that final space battle above reach in CGI (hopefully they'll show that)
Old 08-24-2009, 06:26 AM

OwnageShot has much to be proud of
Woot, HALO: Reach i can't wait but isn't this a bit toomuch Bungie