11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 08-23-2009, 07:55 AM

Jaryyd is community member of note
Lightbulb Star rating system.
It's a pity the 5 star rating system (for games added to a gamerDNA profile) doesn't include half star ratings.

I'd have posted this in suggestions forum, but I don't have access there.

I am finding the order of games displayed in my profile according to the # of stars not quite satisfying. Having the 3 1/2, or 4 1/2, etc star options would be appreciated.

Would this be difficult to code? And if no, how bout 100 stars!
Old 08-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Most of us are not using the rating system to sort games. Most of us who do use it that way are just using the 5 star rating for the 5 games we want to appear up front on our profile pages, then just rating the rest more or less honestly.

Nobody has access to the suggestion forum anymore. It's been permanently locked in favor of the Get Aggrivation support system.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.