11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
"Gallery" heading is missing??
I'm unable to log into the gallery for some reason and I no longer see it as a heading on my toolbar. It worked fine for a while, but I seem to have lost 'gallery' in the past couple weeks. I can upload my images ok. I looked over my personal settings to see if I did something to them, and it looks ok. I accept pop-ups from this site and my security doesn't appear to be any issue.

Any suggestions?

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja
Old 01-18-2007, 06:08 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
We moved the cheese
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ama-Ebi Ogata View Post
I'm unable to log into the gallery for some reason and I no longer see it as a heading on my toolbar. It worked fine for a while, but I seem to have lost 'gallery' in the past couple weeks. I can upload my images ok. I looked over my personal settings to see if I did something to them, and it looks ok. I accept pop-ups from this site and my security doesn't appear to be any issue.

Any suggestions?
The advanced gallery was moved off the main navbar to make way for groups. You can now find it and other goodies under
Old 01-18-2007, 09:51 PM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
Yay!!! Thanks, Roxianna.

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja
Old 02-07-2007, 02:27 AM

Zodanga has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Zodanga Send a message via AIM to Zodanga Send a message via MSN to Zodanga Send a message via Yahoo to Zodanga
Took me a bit to find that on my own - now I come across your reply. haha. Also, speaking of images - on keywords is there a way to make a multi-name into one keyword? Like one of my characters names is: Ari The Mousekeeter = 3 keywords. Would save on your database space and narrow things down if I could put that in " " or something.