11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 08-20-2009, 06:04 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Quote:
yeah, i was enlightened.

As for another game i just remembered while posting: The Witcher.
Still not played through, don't know why :P

WHAT?! Dude! You are missing out on one of the best PC RPG's out there for mature adults. But word to the wise. Get the Enhanced Version, not the standard edition. It's tittaly...I mean TOTALLY...worth it.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:09 AM

n3rd is a jewel in the community n3rd is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to n3rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastelander75 View Post
WHAT?! Dude! You are missing out on one of the best PC RPG's out there for mature adults. But word to the wise. Get the Enhanced Version, not the standard edition. It's tittaly...I mean TOTALLY...worth it.
I do have the Enhanced Edition. The problem is, I somehow lack the motivation right now. But at least it is installed :P
Maybe on the weekend i'll give it another shot.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:13 AM

NotU is a jewel in the community
Lego Star Wars.

The first couple times I played it, it basically rated as being 'okay'. Then, one day, it just clicked and I rampaged my way through it. And that as carried over to Lego Indy and Lego Batman. I even started tracking the Lego MMO that is planned (Lego Universe, release date tba).

http://www.netdevil.com/games/lego.php

http://universe.lego.com/en-us/Splas...rse.lego.co m

My Website

Last edited by NotU : 08-21-2009 at 01:16 AM. Reason: added links
Old 08-21-2009, 06:53 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
there's also an upcoming Lego Guitar Hero I think. or is it Lego Rock Band? Can't quite remember.

And hey, Lego Batman? Best Guilty pleasure game I've ever played. I loved it.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:51 PM

Tt Games (the company behind all the Lego games so far, except for Lego Universe) has Lego Rock Band announced (US release date of 3 Nov 2009) and Lego Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 (tba 2010). Rock Band is with Harmonix (of course) and Harry Potter is with Warner Bros.

My Website

Old 08-22-2009, 06:41 AM

n3rd is a jewel in the community n3rd is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to n3rd
After all the talk about Lego-Games I'm almost considering to try one. Lego Batman?
Old 08-22-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3rd View Post
After all the talk about Lego-Games I'm almost considering to try one. Lego Batman?
Enjoyment of the Lego games seems to be dependent largely on your enjoyment of the franchise the game is based on.

I have a friend that had never seen an Indiana Jones movie, thus didn't get the Lego Indiana Jones game, but he loved the hell out of the Lego Star Wars games.

So, the ones that are out now are:

Lego Star Wars (Complete Saga is the best choice here)
Lego Indiana Jones (Rumour has it that a 'complete Indy' game will be out with Crystal Skull included)
Lego Batman (doesn't follow any movie, but uses a lot of comic villains)

Pick the franchise you like best and rent.

My Website

Old 08-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Final Fantasy X. Its was my first JRPG and the controls were odd for me to get at first.

as for the lego games I haven't played any because it just seemed way to childish when they started to come out with them, but I can give lego Star Wars a try.