11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 08-20-2009, 03:18 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
I like the lines the guildmaster tried to use on you right before you kill him (if you went that route) after you take out his guards, push through his whiney little pleading, and then stand there before him in The Lost Chapters.

GuildMaster: Vane betrayed me, he was a coward. but you. you are the biggest disappointment of them all. You have been given too much power, and it has corrupted you!...Very well hero, do your WORST! But you will find that I am not some defenseless Old Man!! Why, I have powers you can't even begin to..(slash)...UggWaahhh!....(collapse)

(standing over him as you impale him through the chest)..

you then take his soul and walk away like everything's all good.

snicker. I loved being evil in that game.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:46 AM

n3rd is a jewel in the community n3rd is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to n3rd
Haha Fable:TLC was great Sister? No she's annoying, i'll just get the sword, thanks. You want your teddy? F* OFF!
Really enjoyed that.

The Worst Character Ever.. that is tough...
Probably gotta go with the co-pilots too, they annoyed me all through the game. That's nothing many characters managed to do. Although i didn't like Alex in HL2.. Dunno, she just nagged too much.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
I've always thought Ken and Ryu were too boring compared to the other Street Fighter characters.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:24 PM

n3rd is a jewel in the community n3rd is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to n3rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordXenophon View Post
I've always thought Ken and Ryu were too boring compared to the other Street Fighter characters.
Lol i always thought exactly the same...

I hated Saggat, always casting his stupid up down middle fireball thingys and saying it too, dunno what that was... but it killed me
Old 08-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
I found him annoying, too, but at least he was imaginative.

The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:15 AM

Trainer23667 has much to be proud of
There's a lot of characters I could possible gripe on but when I read the title, one stand alone annoying character came my mind. And that character is from a JRPG called Tales of Legendia. Now don't get me wrong, I think the game itself is pretty solid as a RPG in itself, good storyline, good character development, and defnitley pulls you in to the 55+ (maybe more unsure) hour gameplay it offers. But....this one blonde headed, character named Shirley....ugh, just thinking of the name, voice, personality, character design, and most of the roles she was put in just just made. me. sick.

In the game, its either some whiney, chalkboard annoying screech voice when she cries out Seneeeelllll or just drags out something. Or even says something obvious or....just anything. Before I go onto a 15 paragraph essay rant/vent about why she's annoying, she just is. She gets kidnapped every other time during the main story and you end up saving her here, and there and I just think to myself, why can't she stay in long enough for me to actually put her to some GOOD USE. My party always consisted of character switches between ALL of them except Shirley unless she had to be in the formations. I found her useless, annoying, and just sickening...

One of the few reasons why I kept going was because the story just kept dragging me back in. lol
Old 09-07-2009, 06:04 PM

Crab-knight has much to be proud of
Every single under-age whiny protagonist in every JRPG
Old 09-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Not exactly worst ever, but definitely one of the most annoying is Toad in the Mario Party games.

Old 09-08-2009, 03:34 PM

Stefanovich666 is a cornerstone of the community Stefanovich666 is a cornerstone of the community Stefanovich666 is a cornerstone of the community
I don't like Jack Raiden from MGS2,well he's cool in MGS4 but in MGS2...no comments...
Old 09-09-2009, 11:26 PM

StratusWhirlman has much to be proud of
Theresea from Fable 2 for her terrible role and personality throughout the game
Lineback on TLof Z Phnt HG because he is such a freaking coward. I can't stand that guy!!!!
Delacrouix in chaos legion because he is such a crybaby through his actions
There is probably more, but I can't remember what titles they belong in.