11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Racing and Simulation

Old 03-12-2009, 02:58 PM

Patrunjelu has much to be proud of
Burnout Paradise is awesome although I liked the previous Burnout games a little bit more... I don't think free-roam looks good in Burnout (hunting cars around town is really interesting and entertaining though).
Old 07-06-2009, 07:11 AM

MisterUgly is a jewel in the community
BP is one of my all time favorite games on the 360 even with the lack of offline multiplayer without the Party Pack DLC. Finally buckled down (not a car pun) and got my smashes and super jumps done so all I have left is 21 billboards besides the 10 more events and showtimes I need. Oh yeah and a ton of freeburn junk too. Feel free too add me as a friend on live if you ever wanna do some freeburning, cops and robbers or whatever.
GT: Mister Ugly

Last edited by MisterUgly : 07-06-2009 at 08:10 AM. Reason: just finished all jumps, edited to change
Old 07-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Enthusiast

absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to absolutlush
I really was against BP when i started playing it but after a few hours it grew on me. The smashes were a little different but i leanred to love them and forgot about the others. Oh burnout paradise what have you done to me /cry

I didn't get too much into the multiplayer because i was later getting to the game literally and many people wouldn't let a noob in their room because they automatically assumed it was just for the dingz
Old 07-24-2009, 04:15 AM

MisterUgly is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutlush View Post
I didn't get too much into the multiplayer because i was later getting to the game literally and many people wouldn't let a noob in their room because they automatically assumed it was just for the dingz
dawwww...i never kick anyone from games unless they are a 1) a complete asshole, 2) a 13 year old who loves to swear or 3) refuse to do the freeburn challenges when the rest of the party is. I love playing with new players, if you ever wanna burn gimme a yell on live. I'm always up for some vehicular carnage.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:07 PM

stashnet has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterUgly View Post
dawwww...i never kick anyone from games unless they are a 1) a complete asshole, 2) a 13 year old who loves to swear or 3) refuse to do the freeburn challenges when the rest of the party is. I love playing with new players, if you ever wanna burn gimme a yell on live. I'm always up for some vehicular carnage.

I had to kick someone last night and I felt like a....um...meanie doing it but yeah he was just sitting there after awhile emailing me (yep, girls actually game, get over it) so I had to...we were all waiting for too long. But I try to be uber patient w/ppl and help them out...work together...it just makes the game that much more enjoyable .
Anyways, I have it on PSN so if anyone wants to join up, lemme know.