11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 06-27-2009, 06:30 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Alan Wake. Hoping it actually comes out this decade...

Old 06-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfan9000 View Post
3. Samus speaks. Yeah, I know that she "spoke" in Brawl, as well, but she had, at most, five lines. I also know that some of you are thinking "What's the big deal?" Well, the big deal is that a lot of Metroid fans wanted Samus to speak in Corruption, yet Nintendo and Retro Studios still made her mute, thinking that the voice-overs for the other characters would appease the fanbase. That was the only beef I had with Corruption, and Nintendo appears to be healing past wounds with Other M.
Yes, Jennifer Hale is a great voice actress, let the woman speak!

Although when I first saw the cinematic for SW:ToR, I about had an accident, almost ruining a perfectly good pair of pants and an innocent chair.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow looks interesting. I know that past 3D Castlevania games haven't been exactly playable, but the involvement (even in an advisory capacity) of Kojima Productions has me intrigued.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:16 AM

flyingwarpigs has set foot on a distinguished road
Oh yeah, I forgot about the new Castevania. It's bound to be much better than the others... i hope so anyways.....

Follow me on twitter! - www.twitter.com/infamous14
Old 07-22-2009, 05:42 PM

Doorf has much to be proud of
Assassin's Creed 2
and maybe Forza Motorsport 2 , it looked nice but too bad i don't have a console.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:47 PM

cap1 is community member of note
Definitely looking forward to Uncharted 2, the game looks like it's going to be amazing. Also God of War 3 is going to be epic. Bioshock 2 should also be really good. MAG speaks for itself, even though I don't really enjoy console shooters. I don't know if it was shown at E3 but the game I'm probably looking forward to the most is Battlefield 3.