11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Fighting Games

Old 05-30-2009, 02:28 AM

Liu10anT has much to be proud of
I'm a UFC fan, but not a fan of this game. There are way too many flaws in the game. Submission moves are very rare against the computer even when they are dazed. Online fighting is extremely gay. Too many people use & abuse the "superman" punch, then run away like a chicken only to come back and hit you with another "superman" punch.

The fighters are cool with their various styles, but the career mode is basically KO or TKO the computer, that's just BS.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:33 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
It's perfectly normal for video games to have one attack which everyone like that much.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:49 PM

Terrorast has much to be proud of
This game was good to start with but after you know all the moves quite well becomes seriously boring... makes gettin out of takedown easy or choking really easy and it just repeats the same stuff over and over... Not to bad fighting friends tho providing you both aint taking each ohr down all the time.