11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 07-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Custom soundtracks are available in any game, actually. Here's how:

Go to the options menu and turn the BGM down to 0. Go to your computer and open up iTunes (or similar program). Create a playlist of music you'd like to listen to while killing orcs or aliens or what have you. Download the playlist to a music player (iPod, iPhone, Zune, etc.). Put in the earphones. Adjust the volume according to your personal preferences. Press "Play". Proceed with the killing.

In all seriousness, I do believe there is support on the Xbox 360 for either playing music off your hard drive or off of a supported mp3 player. I should check to see if that includes my iPhone...
Old 07-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalgaidin View Post
In all seriousness, I do believe there is support on the Xbox 360 for either playing music off your hard drive or off of a supported mp3 player.
Yes, that indeed is the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalgaidin View Post
I should check to see if that includes my iPhone...
Don't see why not, since the iPod is supported.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:12 PM

xMac73 has set foot on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stashnet View Post
You can equip multiple runes/rings...they each have a different level and offer different things...so pick which ones you want to equip and of course you can always change it...sell off the rest. Can't be combined to form more powerful rings but they can be forged into some armor or weapons at the higher levels. (Visit a blacksmith, and you have to unequip to forge them). Hope that helps!
Excellent, thank you.

Another question: I'm still in the first region we stat the game in (High Elf Region, I believe). I've now made it as far north as possible in this area. The next region is the Human Region, but the road is block by some huge gate/wall. How does one get through the gate? I've talked to everyone and tried just about everything i know to open it, but it won't open. There doesn't seem like any other way to enter the region as the terrain is all mountains and are inaccessible. Any tips?

My 360voice Blog | My Xbox Profile
Old 07-22-2009, 04:12 AM

n3rd is a jewel in the community n3rd is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to n3rd
Im not sure thats what you are looking for, but as a good character you have to go around the gate. It only opens for the badies

On Sacred 2, after playing it for around 30 hours i sold it. To be honest, maybe Im not made for H&S-RPGs anymore. I liked D2, but, well... in Sacred 2 I just got bored.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:59 AM

Bunnerfly has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMac73 View Post
I'm still in the first region we stat the game in (High Elf Region, I believe). I've now made it as far north as possible in this area. The next region is the Human Region, but the road is block by some huge gate/wall. How does one get through the gate?

Either way you get to the human lands by following your campaign questline. For Shadow I think the quests are: Thwarted Attack Plans>The Centre of Power>Through the Wall. And for Light it's: Levied Tax>Through the Wall.

Like n3rd said, the Shadow campaign will lead you directly through the gates but for the Light you need to go through a secret passage in the side of the mountain.