11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 06-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Enthusiast

KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community
I think we all have a connection with our sheperd (especially considering I made mine look very much like myself...) i think most of us would hope to continue playing as our own sheperd
Old 06-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
That's why I like the choose your own adventure games. It's how I would do and respond as me. So of course loosing sheperd would be like watching myself die. Very much like Fallout 3, I was mad how the game ended before the DLC. I just wasn't ready to end it.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:56 AM
Enthusiast

KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community
actually speaking of DLC.. i never figured out how to access the Bring down the Sky missions in Mass Effect :S
Old 06-06-2009, 03:15 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I would refuse to buy Mass Effect 2 if my shepard died. She's to epic for that

Old 06-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKain View Post
actually speaking of DLC.. i never figured out how to access the Bring down the Sky missions in Mass Effect :S
After downloading it, you should get a message the next time you access the galaxy map (unless you are currently involved in a mission). Then, you should be able to access the planet it takes place on.

Old 06-06-2009, 09:07 AM

PMH has much to be proud of
I download the new trailer from E3 off of Live the other day and oh my god I can't wait for the 2nd game to come out. The game looks so good!! I loved the mini nuke at the end.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
After downloading it, you should get a message the next time you access the galaxy map (unless you are currently involved in a mission). Then, you should be able to access the planet it takes place on.
oh fair enough.. it was still my first play trough so i probably got it and didnt realize... i'm not sure if i've done it or not... i should probably make a new character sometime and do all the quests i missed out on anyway.. i keep telling myself i want to replay it (i really do) but I wanna wait a month or 2 because with such a story driven game i dont think i can sit trough all that dialogue a second time so soon
Old 06-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKain View Post
oh fair enough.. it was still my first play trough so i probably got it and didnt realize... i'm not sure if i've done it or not...
You can check your mission log to see if you recieved and/or completed it.

Old 10-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
OOoooohhhhh! Check out Project Zero the new character in ME2
http://tgs.gamespot.com/video/6230520/mass-effect-2-character-reveal-subject-zero?hd=1&tag=topslot;img;4
Old 10-02-2009, 07:03 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Yeah i already seen her.

she is so badass! romance option as well = S, imagine the coversation between her, Miranda, Grunt

*heads for cover*