11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > MUDs and Interactive Fiction

Old 05-21-2009, 03:43 AM

Armoth has much to be proud of
Ahoy thar, ye scurvy piles o' urchin excrement! I've been waitin' fer 10 long years t'let ye all know what I truly thought of yer lilly-livered, no-good, lan'lubber hin'quarters..

..Many of you were like a second family to me and losing contact with you was one of my greatest regrets. So I was thrilled to find this refugee center. I truly hope you are all well.

I am still living in MA...my family and I have dropped roots about 1/4 mile from the basement bedroom in which I spent far too many hours to be healthy plotting heists, looking for the next loyal recruits to the thieves guild and generally goofing off with so many of you. Good memories.

G'night fer now, m'hearties.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:42 AM

Tannelorn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armoth View Post
Ahoy thar, ye scurvy piles o' urchin excrement! I've been waitin' fer 10 long years t'let ye all know what I truly thought of yer lilly-livered, no-good, lan'lubber hin'quarters..

..Many of you were like a second family to me and losing contact with you was one of my greatest regrets. So I was thrilled to find this refugee center. I truly hope you are all well.

I am still living in MA...my family and I have dropped roots about 1/4 mile from the basement bedroom in which I spent far too many hours to be healthy plotting heists, looking for the next loyal recruits to the thieves guild and generally goofing off with so many of you. Good memories.

My man...

Glad you finally turned up. Great to hear from you bro.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:37 PM

Sierron has much to be proud of
Quote:

Good to have you aboard cap'n
Old 06-09-2009, 04:54 AM

Armoth has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannelorn View Post
My man...

Glad you finally turned up. Great to hear from you bro.
Huh. I just had a flashback..

I remember flying out to meet you. In particular, I remember walking around the city after dinner one night. I was holding the rose you had bought for your girlfriend while she had stepped away for something. It was that moment that you chose to tell me that we were walking side-by-side through the gay section of the city.

Funny, the things that you remember for no reason at all. Thanks for the memory, man.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:12 AM

Tannelorn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Huh. I just had a flashback..

I remember flying out to meet you. In particular, I remember walking around the city after dinner one night. I was holding the rose you had bought for your girlfriend while she had stepped away for something. It was that moment that you chose to tell me that we were walking side-by-side through the gay section of the city.

Funny, the things that you remember for no reason at all. Thanks for the memory, man.
LMFAO!!!

I don't remember that... but it makes me happy.

I'll hit you on PM, let's get catched up.

Been a while old friend.

P.S. LOL
Old 06-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Enthusiast

tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to tibbon Send a message via Skype™ to tibbon
So Jon, when are you relaunching the code ?

Need help? Post any bugs or issues in the Issues/Bugs Forum
imVOX Bug Tracker
imVOX Suggestions
Read the imVOX Blog
Old 07-22-2009, 08:50 PM

TaliesinPendragon has much to be proud of
Crazy Pirates
Quote:

I'm living in the woods outside Bend, Oregon. There's a mangy parrot here that's been whining about you for like a decade. I think he's a maudlin drunk. Says his name is Scratch. Does that ring any bells, or has he had one whiskey too many?
Old 07-22-2009, 09:02 PM

ChrisBeveridge has much to be proud of
I got clued into this thread over on Facebook and will have to start from the beginning at some point.... but good memories all around.

Chris
GM: Akodi (aka Garius, zharkiers, etc)
PC: Tenchi, Sasami
Old 07-22-2009, 09:47 PM

TaliesinPendragon has much to be proud of
New LoFP group on Facecrack...

Legends of Future Past Alumni
Old 07-28-2009, 04:44 AM

ConorPatrick has much to be proud of
Greetings From A Travelling Healer
Another alum who created an account just to say hello...

I was Conor Patrick for a few years in the mid-90s, before I moved to Phoenix, where I still am. I aspired to nothing more than being able to get anywhere in-game as fast as possible, usually in hideously-long macros, to provide healing or rezzing where it was needed. I even had Aiken's old armour and helm re-painted white with red crosses...ah, the memories.

The first person I met in Fayd was Linnaeus, who gave me money and advice about 30 seconds after I walked in...good way to start. Hanging out in the centre of town, waiting for a rescue-call, occupied many a night while I monitored my mainframe data-jobs as they crunched away.

Does anyone remember who the other itinerant healer was back then? There were two of us in an always-friendly competition to see who could get to a patient first; I can *almost* remember his name.

Hope to hear more in this thread, and thanks for being here.

Conor / Jim
Last edited by ConorPatrick : 07-28-2009 at 05:28 AM.