11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming Platforms > Nintendo (DS, GameCube, Wii)

Old 04-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quoted from Mykal's quote of Koji's OP
Quote:
I'll probably get one eventually, but that's only because my DS Phat is getting on it its age and has a broken hinge. xD

Only thing that really seems like a compelling feature is the DSi Store, but only if anything interesting comes out for it.

But now I must save up for Japan.
Am I missing something here? Because this is how I see his OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koji042 View Post
I'll probably get one eventually, but that's only because my DS Phat is getting on it its age and has a broken hinge. xD

Only thing that really seems like a compelling feature is the DSi Store, but only if anything interesting comes out for it.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:22 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
The DSi got rid of the GBA slot. I also read that it has a shorter battery life. I think I'll stick with my DS lite.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
yeah, but you have an sd slot now.

Cess got me one for a present. I really like it. Kinda addicted to curious village.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:08 AM

WillyFourEyes has much to be proud of
Maybe later. I still have quite a bit of mileage to go on my DS Lite, and I usually don't buy new systems at the very beginning of their life cycle (exception: PS2).
Old 04-23-2009, 01:21 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I didn't have that system. I had an old DS, so it was most definitely time for an upgrade. I have played it more than I thought I would (I do a lot of sitting and waiting for my kids- ballet practice, softball practice, doc appts, etc, you get the idea- so mommy isn't so bored anymore!)

Old 04-25-2009, 05:07 PM

NotU is a jewel in the community
I am not going to bother, at least for now. While I don't really use the GBA slot a lot, the shorter battery life is a big draw-back to me. The wider screen is nice, and the camera is kind of a good idea, but neither is enough to counter the crappy battery life.

My Website