11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-18-2007, 07:28 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Song of Fire and Ice
HBO to turn George R.R. Martin's beloved series of gritty, dark and political fantasy novels into a television series. I think I'm dreaming:

http://www.mania.com/53349.html

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 01-18-2007, 08:09 PM
The Midnight Piper

Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Skyles
Hmm, this kind of thoing actually bothers me - I love the series and would like nothing more than seeing an entire series dones from it - if it's done well. If it's done badly...

Old 01-19-2007, 01:44 AM

PsyOps has much to be proud of
I'm looking forward to it.From what little of Game of Thrones I read it was one of the best books I've had the chance to skim through (don't have the time to read/ steal it from my brother). The thing that I doubt is HBO. Sure they've made some great original series but I'm just not sure.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Enthusiast

elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to elffu Send a message via MSN to elffu Send a message via Yahoo to elffu Send a message via Skype™ to elffu
Still 50/50 on this. This has the potential to become one of the best out there--or a complete and total flop, thus turning many off of what are some of the best Fantasy books in a long while.

We'll have to see.