11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Tabletop Games

Old 04-08-2009, 06:43 AM

pops40k has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to pops40k
Judging by the Weapons load out, it's a Wave Serpent transport, though it doesn't have the stupid looking doo-hickeys on the blades most of them have.

It's good at doing what transports do, getting them there. It's better at it than most armies' transports, but you pay for it. Personally, I don't tend to use transports, but if you do, this is one of the best.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:49 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Ye its a Wave Serpant, i refuse to put those blades thingies because there so ugly >_< anyway its the most useful transport in my opinion as it has the cool rules like the Energy Field rule (Stength attacks more than 8 count as 8 and never roll more than 1d6 for armour penetration) and there actually cheap (90 points with no upgrades)

Old 04-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Enthusiast

Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community
Send a message via MSN to Doctorzongo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctorzongo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Ye its a Wave Serpant, cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese
Given your post and the post before yours, I am now considering that WH40K may not be for me. Maybe I'll just need a few hours to study the rules.

Aha! You'll never believe this, but as I was typing this, "Assault on Black Reach" just arrived. I believe that's what I'm going to go do ....
The subjected discovered
That sadly the cake was a lie.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:29 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Meh rules are simple just don't buy the apocolypse rules >_< When you read the rule book read it about 2-3 times and you won't feel confused. Some weapons and ablilitys are only found in the respective Codex of each army. For instance Eldar have certain special rules (Energy Field for example) which are not shown in the rulebook but are placed in great detail in the codex. Assualt on Black Reach also gives you some decent stuff for starting out either an Orc or Space Marine army

Also shoulden't that be

Quote:
Ye its a Wave Serpant, bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon
?? Also i revise what i said about points cost , its almost 200 point when fully upgraded >_<

Also here are some pics of an unpainted Dire Avneger Exarch i made

Last edited by Mishy : 04-11-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:46 AM
Enthusiast

Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community
Send a message via MSN to Doctorzongo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctorzongo
Yes, it should have bacon.

That looks neat.

After looking through Assault on Black Reach, I have come to the conclusion that Warhammer has lots of win.
The subjected discovered
That sadly the cake was a lie.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Guru

Damn straight it has win in it. So much win that other games have mods for it x D

Old 05-22-2009, 02:31 AM

Reaper011 has much to be proud of
These are some wicked paint jobs, im going to go dig my old ultramarine army out along with my brothers unpainted choas marine squads give them a nice work over.