11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Guild Themes Design Workshop

Old 04-04-2009, 03:38 AM

BeastMode has much to be proud of
Adding music
I am very confused on how to add music to my website. I have tried google searching and can not find anything that will help me. Can anyone help me?
Old 04-04-2009, 06:15 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
To the best of my knowledge, there is no way at the present to add music to either our personal pages here on gDNA or on Guild pages that is officially supported. I think there may be a way if you can find an embeddable music player that you can post in an announcement thread on your guild page. Haven't tried it myself, so maybe some others in the gDNA community who are more technologically inclined can help out? (rabb1t, I'm looking at you, buddy.)
Old 04-04-2009, 07:53 AM
Enthusiast

Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community
Send a message via MSN to Doctorzongo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctorzongo
How about no. Trust me, don't put music on your page. All it will do is annoy the heck out of people. Instead, try linking to an uploaded mp3 or wav of the file.
The subjected discovered
That sadly the cake was a lie.