11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-23-2009, 10:10 PM

reon42 has much to be proud of
Website Creation Loop
I am trying to make a website for my Guild, Cruel Intentions. I go through the steps, I choose a background layout and hit Create My Site, and for some reason it takes me back to step 1. I have tried using different Internet Browsers (Firefox and IE) and tried different Internet settings with no luck on how to get out of this loop. How can I fix this?
Old 03-23-2009, 10:17 PM

reon42 has much to be proud of
I think I managed to get it working, I changed the name to cintetions.gamerdna.com and it seemed to work fine.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:21 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
What name were you trying to put in that was having problems? Was it something where the domain name wasn't valid and the error reporting wasn't working, just refreshing?

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM

MintCoolen has much to be proud of
There are times that the site would g crazy. In fact, I also experience that one. Just make sure you clear cache and refresh your browser. - Paramount Song