11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Actually I got the same idea as mykalgaidin from this thread.

I think there was at least one other thread suggesting older platforms aren't listed at the top of your profile (maybe a blog update too), but I can't find it.

Whatever the case, the thread I linked also shows the gDNA people are planning on changing this system anyway.
I'm pretty sure I saw that mentioned in an earlier thread as well.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:46 PM

milenko- has much to be proud of
I sent a support ticket in, I have never even played an Xbox game, PS3 and PC primary. However I seen someone has an Iphone on thiers, I too game on the Iphone but I do not see anyway to add that also....
Old 03-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Quote:
Originally Posted by milenko- View Post
I sent a support ticket in, I have never even played an Xbox game, PS3 and PC primary. However I seen someone has an Iphone on thiers, I too game on the Iphone but I do not see anyway to add that also....
You can add any iPhone game from the "Add a game your DNA" page, just like any other system. Once you've selected your game and traited it, it should appear on your system list.