11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Multiplayer Strategy & RTS Games

Old 12-14-2008, 04:16 PM

Zoeff has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Zoeff Send a message via AIM to Zoeff Send a message via Yahoo to Zoeff Send a message via Skype™ to Zoeff
Supreme Commander (Forged Alliance) players around?
Searching for "Supreme Commander" only gave me a few threads that were made before the game/expansion was launched. >_<

Supreme Commander is arguably the best Real Time Strategy game since Total Annihilation (which is pretty much the same game made by the same people). It isn't nearly as popular as I was hoping though, probably because of the steep learning curve it has, the system requirements and for most people it comes across as boring.

The SupCom community is full of arses and I'm hoping this thread will gather the friendly SupCom players among us. If you play SupCom, please post your system specs just in case we end up setting up a 4vs4 match. I'd quite like avoid seeing the gamespeed go to -8 because somebody's computer is struggling (No offense intended). It would also be helpful to describe your playstyle so it'll be easier to setup the teams in such a 4vs4 scenario.

My system specs - Q6600, 8800GTX and 2GB of RAM.

My playstyle:
Mostly a turtler but loves to figure out new strategy's and use different playstyles if me/my team and my enemy/enemy team end up being matched up pretty well.

Anyone fancy a game?
Last edited by Zoeff : 12-16-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:19 PM

Brekkjern has much to be proud of
I love that game... However.. system requirements... It isn't light on the system.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:04 PM

Thororin has much to be proud of
Small games are "ok" even with older computer. But those massive battles really are demanding.