11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-06-2009, 09:14 PM

Renbato has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Renbato
Color coding for clan sites?
Hello, I'm new here and I am wondering what the coding is for each color available when making a site, With the theme I've chosen, there is no key that matches up code with color. Help?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
*she peers through the floor up at Renbato and smiles. He seems perplexed as to why shes looking up through the floor."

Let me start by welcoming you to the community. Do enjoy your stay....

In regards to your question, I have found that the easiest way to determine each color, since a hex code is not presented, is to open a program such as photoshop or fireworks and select the eye dropper tool. You can make a screen shot of your current theme and open it in any of these programs. Once opened just use the eye dropper on the screenshot and pull the hex of each color that way.

I realize it may be extra work, but it didnt take me long to do- Hope this helps.

*she drifts back through the floor.... humming to herself, death following behind, wondering why the new person hasnt posted in the introductions forum yet.... hum*

Old 03-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
If you use Firefox, I recommend the ColorZilla extension.
It's a colour picker built right into the browser.

Click the pipette button at the lower right corner, point the cursor anywhere you want, click again, and the colour is recorded.
Double click the button to find out what the exact values are.

You'll get HSV and RGB values, the HTML hex code, as well as a palette viewer, and the ability to save your favourite colours.