11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 06-08-2008, 09:02 AM

Karih has much to be proud of
I experienced this with any event I set up using the beta. If you switch out of the beta and edit the event date it should be fine.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:02 PM

Kitsunekurai has much to be proud of
Thanks Karih! That worked great!
Old 06-09-2008, 07:12 AM

jrchappy has much to be proud of
My timezone is wrong. In order for the website to display my current time i have it set for central -6 when I am actually eastern -5. I also agree that the slots should have a choice to specify healer tank ranged mele or paladin warior etc.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:23 AM

Mznight has much to be proud of
when are they going to fix the calendar
hi im trying to get my events scheduled so my guild can start doing the reqquired dungeons when can u guys fix the claendar
Old 02-27-2009, 06:17 PM

Aorman has much to be proud of
Hi guys!

4 days ago, I have setup 2 events one this sunday and one wednesday the 6th...now when i log back in the site it says ''The database query failed: SELECT command denied to user 'gc_db_user'@'webhose2.gamerdna.com' for table 'event'' and the events arent showing anymore...any idea what is doing that?
Old 02-27-2009, 06:18 PM

I post 2 events 4 days ago now when i go see on the site is see this error...The database query failed: SELECT command denied to user 'gc_db_user'@'webhose2.gamerdna.com' for table 'event' and the 2 events arent posted anymore

any idea whats going on?
Old 02-27-2009, 06:18 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aorman View Post
Hi guys!

4 days ago, I have setup 2 events one this sunday and one wednesday the 6th...now when i log back in the site it says ''The database query failed: SELECT command denied to user 'gc_db_user'@'webhose2.gamerdna.com' for table 'event'' and the events arent showing anymore...any idea what is doing that?
Hi, that sounds bad... can you submit a support ticket? Include the link to the page where that is happening.

http://www.gamerdna.com/support

Thanks! We will try and get that fixed up for ya.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 02-27-2009, 06:23 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aorman View Post
Hi guys!

I think we had a slight hiccup. Can you link me to the exact page with the problem?

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 02-27-2009, 06:44 PM

http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildEvents....&eventid=19331

Yeah, maybe that was just it...a hiccup lol. I tried to view the same page with a different browser for fun, worked perfectly (EI) and tried it again with (chrome) and, it is still working fine....maybe this was a temporary error from the site? my pc?

But anyhow, its nice seeing ppl trying to fix the problem so quick! This site is definitly a winner
Old 03-27-2009, 11:17 AM

MetalGearSolid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheretic View Post
Is there a way to show multiple events at once on the home page? if not, can we make this a possibility please?
I was wondering if there was any progress on this feature? I'm running a site for an America's Army clan with regular training sessions and I would like to have multiple events on the home page, especially events on the same day.