11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 02-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
New game announcement
Not sure how many of you saw this, but a new game announcement trailer was posted on Xbox Live detailing the next Capcom project after RE 5. The game is a sequel to a title Capcom released in the past four years, but it may/may not be what you think it is.

If you really want to know about the title that was announced, you can find out in the following spoiler section. [spoiler] The game is Lost Planet 2. Things have changed on the planet since the last game, including a dramatic climate change to parts of the planet that are now jungle instead of a frozen wasteland that seems to be on par with Hoth. The single-player portion of the game will no longer be focused on one particular character. Instead, it will focus on the various groups of the snow pirates that are on the planet. (Can you call them "snow" pirates if they are in the jungle portions of the planet?)[/spoiler]

Old 02-24-2009, 06:30 PM

EvilDeed has much to be proud of
I do not like this game, the mechanics were horrible.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Should be interesting. Never played the original (but I did enjoy the demo). Might put it on my Gamefly list.

Not certain why they did the big reveal on LIVE, Lost Planet isn't quite the huge property like RE5 or Devil May Cry. Now, a new DMC game announced on LIVE would have been a big deal.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:23 AM

someguy1126 has much to be proud of
I wish it was Megaman Legends 3.I'd be ecstatic.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:53 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I wasn't too enthusiastic about the new game myself. I had been thinking it was going to be something about Dead Rising 2. I was fairly sure it wouldn't be a new DMC title since #4 came out in the last 5-9 months.

Old 02-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Enthusiast

colliny2k is a jewel in the community colliny2k is a jewel in the community
I saw the review they showed on LIVE and it looked interesting. I only played the multiplayer demo to the first Lost Planet ...and that wasn't too exciting for me...though the actual game may have been better, I don't know. I probably won't be playing LP2 unless I hear some really good reviews.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:41 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Quote:
Originally Posted by colliny2k View Post
I saw the review they showed on LIVE and it looked interesting. I only played the multiplayer demo to the first Lost Planet ...and that wasn't too exciting for me...though the actual game may have been better, I don't know. I probably won't be playing LP2 unless I hear some really good reviews.
I think the original is in MS's platinum hits line, only $30 or so. Might be worth checking out. Either that or I can just add it to my Gamefly list (gotta love Gamefly).