11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 02-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Here's what REALLY happens at the end of ME:

Shepard is really the long-lost love child of Saren and Matriarch Benezia. Sovereign wasn't wanting to destroy organic life, he just want directions to San Francisco, where he wanted to open a S&M-themed bed and breakfast. Garrus and Wrex finally give in to their long-simmering passions, on the bridge of the Normandy during shift change. Captain Anderson was the second gunman on the grassy knoll. Tali is actually a Geth janitor. The Council keeps the Savings and Loan afloat by giving the townspeople the money they were saving for their honeymoon.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:20 PM

P3RF3CT10Nz has much to be proud of
So Captain Anderson participated in the assassination of JFK? Holy shit why didn't I think of that?!
Old 02-24-2009, 07:14 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
but but i thought Shepard was the love child of Ashley and Liara!?!?!

Old 02-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
but but i thought Shepard was the love child of Ashley and Liara!?!?!
That would be impossible because Liara was merely a figment of Shepard's imagination.

Don't know who Ashley is. You must have dreamed her up.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
In all seriousness, I can't wait for ME 2 to drop.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
In all seriousness, I can't wait for ME 2 to drop.
No kidding. Anyone heard a release date yet?
Old 02-24-2009, 11:33 PM
Enthusiast

koji042 has set foot on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalgaidin View Post
Only info I've heard on a release date is maybe sometime in 2010. Not sure how far they are into the process of making the game, but it shouldn't take as long as ME since they already have an engine and a plot to build off of.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:37 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Engine? If my assumption is correct it will be on a next gen console and they make modifications etc. Plot would be the easier part.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:03 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalgaidin View Post
In the article that I had quoted earlier in the thread, Bioware has a tenative release date for Q1 2010.

Old 02-26-2009, 12:47 AM
Enthusiast

koji042 has set foot on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Engine? If my assumption is correct it will be on a next gen console and they make modifications etc. Plot would be the easier part.
I think it's going to be cross-platform.
What I meant was that since they already have an engine in place, they don't have to do as much work since the framework is done. Sure they have to tweak and optimize it for each platform (PS3 and 360), but at least the base of the work is done.

If that's not how development works, please correct me. xD