11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 02-19-2009, 06:21 PM

Rockworth has much to be proud of
small question
This is probably a dumb question easly answered but how do i change a memeber in my guild site to an officer?
Old 02-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
Go into the "manage" tab on your guild site. Click on "members" and select the person you want to bump up. Once the next page loads, select the dropdown and put them in the ranking group you want them in.

If you want to create an "officer" rank, go back to the main "manage" screen and select "Rank." Once you have seleced that, you will see what access is granted per rank. You can click "create" for adding your own. Simply put in the name you want (Officer) and click done. "Officer" will then appear within the ranks and you can add a check to the boxes for what you want them to be able to do.

ONE thing to remember, NEVER give anyone the "configure" option simply because then they can get to the "manage" tab and mess stuff up.

If you have any other questions, just let me know!!

Kaimera-