11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 02-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Enthusiast

Ysgrublaidd has set foot on a distinguished road
Game Activity not showing
Yesterday I played a game and Xfire made a record of it.

At my profile page I see this:
ACTIVITY - Entered a game activity about 10 hours ago

That would be correct. But it doesn't show in the Game Activity. So I cant make a comment on it. And I guess it will not show up by the My Home of friends.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:31 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
We are currently converting 1.6 Million game events from the old system to the new one. Yours will get there eventually. Sorry for the delay.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 02-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Enthusiast

Ysgrublaidd has set foot on a distinguished road
Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Is there a way for you to see when this process is done (if it isn't already)?

My activity list did grow over time after the gDNA update, but I'm still missing some things.
I joined gDNA September 2008 and I wrote something soon after I joined.
I specifically remember a little bit I wrote about Duke Nukem 3D, which is listed on my personalized DN3D game page, but not on my profile.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:05 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
It isn't going by person, it is going month to month... right now (as I type this) it is on Dec right now.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 02-13-2009, 10:48 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
That's what I figured.
(Besides my list growing in increments, it makes a whole lot more sense from a database perspective.)
I had no idea how long something like this would take, but now I have a general idea.
Thanks for the update!