11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 02-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Enthusiast

PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community
Is it just me...
Or.. is there an issue since the new calendar has been implemented, I can't seem to give people respect, clicking on the give respect brings up the window, but it's hidden behind the image gallery slider and the calendar now, you can still type in the box, but the drop down, and half of the text area is completely hidden behind.

anyway i'm using firefox 3.0.6
Old 02-12-2009, 05:16 PM

Shiiro has much to be proud of
Same complaint. D:
Old 02-12-2009, 05:44 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Hey guys, thanks for the post!

We've got Colliny2k on it and we'll try to get it fixed ASAP.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Enthusiast

colliny2k is a jewel in the community colliny2k is a jewel in the community
Yea, it looks like we introduced a bug with the latest update. We'll get it fixed ASAP.

(EDIT: Dang QforQ, you just had to beat me to this post)
Old 02-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
You squash that bug, Collin, you squash it good!

I still have similar problems with the ad banners at the top obscuring the menu.
I thought it was fixed, but it came back after a while, so I think it depends on which banner is being shown
Then the January 26 release notes said it was fixed, but I still have the problem sometimes.
Perhaps this does lie with the individual banners, not the site itself, and you need to manually fix every new banner, which would be annoying for you probably.

The site is pretty slow for me, so maybe it's a symptom of that, but right now banners don't show up, just some empty space in the grey background colour.
The non-banner still obscures the menu though.
To make it even more interesting, sometimes instead of "transparency" I see stuff from before I opened the page.
In other words, that area simply isn't redrawn after opening the new page.
I assume everything needs to settle down again after the update, so I'll just wait a bit.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Enthusiast

colliny2k is a jewel in the community colliny2k is a jewel in the community
Retodon8,
In regard to the banners/ads, it is indeed a problem on an ad by ad basis. We can fix them, but unfortunately we have to know about each specific one. If you report them, they should be fixed quickly. Community help is always appreciated