11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 02-10-2009, 03:30 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
OMGZ! How to Hack Anything
In my roamings and ramblings around the Web looking for concept art styles for my new not so secret endeavor post gamerDNA, I stumbled upon this gem of a site.

http://www.instructables.com

Here you can learn how to hack anything. One can begin by making your own USB mouse from a box of Altoids, backyard moonshine or get truly esoteric with an electric wreath made from twisted up Barbie Dolls. The DIY community here is strong and people are willing to jump in and help you figure out how to do just about anything--even change your life!

This site is both incredibly useful and a complete waste of time a unique and powerful combination that should not be missed. If you end up making anything weird post it here for all of us to see too.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Wouldn't those be considered mods, rather than hacks?

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 02-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Incredible site, Roxianna. Now I just have to work up the courage to tear apart my old NES...
Old 02-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Wow, people with even more free time than I do.
Gonna have to waste a few hours there, just in case I find something to share with the world at large (hamster powered over-clocker for the WAR servers, to cope with our prime time raiding).