11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 02-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Going to take a different path and say a close tie between Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia and The World Ends With You, both on the DS.

TWEWY was a brilliant new turn from Squenix and OoE further refined the formula began in Symphony of the Night.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Enthusiast

Eikinskialdi is a cornerstone of the community Eikinskialdi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Eikinskialdi Send a message via MSN to Eikinskialdi Send a message via Yahoo to Eikinskialdi Send a message via Skype™ to Eikinskialdi
I'm going with Fallout 3 too, just for sheer playability and the fact that I still haven't got all the bobbleheads yet!

Honourable mentioned to

Left4dead
X3:Terran Conflict
Spore

I'm currently playing WAR and enjoying it, but definitely not a contender for game of the year.

Game of this year I'm hoping will be Dawn of War 2 of course
Old 02-10-2009, 03:01 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
2008 was like the worst year in gaming for me. Every new MMORPG failed. RTS was lackluster too. Shooter fans had plenty to remember, but twitch, zombies and post apocalyptic worlds are not my cup of tea.

2009 is going well so far, only because there are no new MMORPG releases and I am enjoying the heck out of WotLK. It's so much better than the original game or even BC. Blizzard seems to understand now that grind is not fun. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Fallout 3 got my vote.
Red Alert 3 and C&C: Wrath of Kane came close, but in the end they just didn't do quite enough for me. Not even an all star-short skirted, tight topped, full bosomed, high definition skin textured.......

......sorry, what was I saying?

Erm, yeah, Fallout 3...

And cold showers, They're pretty good too.