11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 01-06-2009, 01:25 AM

Brekkjern has much to be proud of
You will be surprised!

Mass Effect has a really good story. Maybe one of the best created. Theres lots of twists that i never really anticipated. But it gets a bit dull if you chose the wrong class and skills.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:02 PM

AligatorAlex has much to be proud of
Not sure about Mass effect but im sure it's a great game.
As for Far Cry 2, it's an Open world type of game set in Africa with i think about 50k squared map where you are free to wander around and Do what ever you want really. You start by choosing your character, which influences the whole of the game (Mostly everything you do in the game changes how the rest of it plays ie. You will never play the same game twice). And you have to complete missions and side missions, find diamonds, earn repect, earn buddies that help you thoughout the game..
The ultimate goal of the game is to find "The Jackal" and kill him, and it is pretty much up to you how you do it.
The Singleplayer is pretty good but in my opinion the Multiplayer is kinda disappointing, but all round its a good game

AligatorAlex
Who Sez Aligators Can't talk!!