11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Racing and Simulation

Old 07-06-2008, 10:12 AM

dieselv2 has much to be proud of
Question Forza 2 - Highest Car Level
What is the highest level you have gotten a car and what was the car?

I have a Focus on Level 4. I got a few cars on level 1 due to race restrictions but Focus is my main car
Old 09-20-2008, 04:21 AM

PrOjEcMoDiFiEd has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Well, i played Forza 2 for a long time and i got most of my 300 car garage to level 5's. I do have level 1, 2, 3, and 4's thought too. If you race online like i did, then it won't be that hard to get your cars to level 5.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:01 AM

MelloMaga has much to be proud of
Its hard to enjoy a driving game for a long time, I think its fun to beet the game once, but in the long run, all I do is drive in circles. The car customization is why I played it as long as I did. honestly, I know forza 2 is the best but I may never play it again, same with the other driving games I have impulsively bought.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:53 AM

d0x360 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelloMaga View Post
Its hard to enjoy a driving game for a long time, I think its fun to beet the game once, but in the long run, all I do is drive in circles. The car customization is why I played it as long as I did. honestly, I know forza 2 is the best but I may never play it again, same with the other driving games I have impulsively bought.
I guess it depends on the gamer. I played Forza 2 from the day it launched until 2 days ago when I got Forza 3. Now dont get me wrong, I didnt play it everyday but I played at least once a week. If the game has a good set of online modes and options you can keep playing it. The Forza series has so many options and things to tweak it can be played almost forever, add in the fact that it has an amazing community of gamers supporting it and it keeps me hooked.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:50 PM

PurpleHope has much to be proud of
I once played a game where it popped up an on line auto insurance quotes site, I won't give out the name..I wanna see if you guys tried it as well. What do you think about something like this? Would you continue playing that game or not? Let's say you really like it.