11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 01-26-2009, 06:40 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
gamerDNA in the News (Week of Jan 18)
This past week gamerDNA was in the news, most notably at Kotaku.com and Gamasutra.com. We wrote a small blog post on Friday which provides links to each article:
http://blog.gamerdna.com/blog/2009/0...a-in-the-news/

I encourage you to check out the Kotaku article as it gives some insight in to where gamerDNA is heading.

If you read the articles we'd love to hear your feedback. What did you think?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Enthusiast

RedLynk is a jewel in the community RedLynk is a jewel in the community
I really like the Kotaku article. Gets me excited about what gamerDNA is doing and what's to come in the future.

- RedLynk
Old 01-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I am excited about where gamerDNA is going in the future as well. The article on Gamasutra where they talked about the survey that gamerDNA did of members on games played during the holidays was surprising in that not one of the top ten titles played during that time was an original IP. Actually not really all that surprising, considering that some of the top ten played games were some of the most anticipated sequels last year.