11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 01-14-2009, 10:26 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
January 12th Patch Notes
The patch notes for the January 12th patch are now up on our blog:
http://blog.gamerdna.com/blog/2009/0...release-notes/

Please feel free to discuss them here!
Old 01-14-2009, 11:28 PM
Enthusiast

RedLynk is a jewel in the community RedLynk is a jewel in the community
I'm diggin' these new Game and Player Directories along with the new section for managing your gamerDNA.

- RedLynk
Old 01-14-2009, 11:37 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I like the new directories too; looking forward to the games directory.
This guy has personallity:

Completely unrelated, I think it's interesting that RedLynk, who is named that actually does not have a red link for a name.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:53 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
The gamerDNA staff continues to come up with interesting ways to update the site. Keep up the good work guys and gals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retodon8 View Post
Completely unrelated, I think it's interesting that RedLynk, who is named that actually does not have a red link for a name.
So, should he change his user name to BlueLynk then?

Old 01-16-2009, 02:58 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
I see what you did there...
Old 01-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran View Post
I see what you did there...
Do you??? Do you really???