11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > The Alternate Reality Zone

Old 12-28-2008, 03:25 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
How do you like this ARG so far?
Strangely all the puzzle solving is going on in character in the Just Buds group, so this forum looks inactive. The players have moved along to solve several mysteries at this point. They are on a bit of a stumper now though. This could just be due to the holidays however. Once everyone is back in the saddle in January, I'm sure your collective intelligence will PWN any diabolical mind traps that have been laid.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Yeah sorry I haven't been terribly active as I have at the beginning. You guys have a good plot going and some really cool puzzles going. Holidays and Inventory at my work is killing me; if things are still going I'm hoping mid-Jan will be my time to come back and help out a little.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade