11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordayn View Post
Can I borrow the Dark Knight?? Pretty Please?
One does not simply borrow the Dark Knight. He does not like being loaned out.

Old 12-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Really?

Maybe HE is my second son...I'm hiding him here!

Old 12-27-2008, 05:47 PM

Yabolesh has much to be proud of
I just get money to buy something myself ;p
Old 12-28-2008, 08:56 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Really?

Maybe HE is my second son...I'm hiding him here!
Unless your second son's name is either Bruce Wayne or Batman, I rather doubt it.

Old 12-29-2008, 02:56 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Now, why would I tell you his secret identity???~?~

Old 12-30-2008, 12:47 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
I got Terry Pratchetts Nation book, Hellboy 2 DVD, and a CD called "Gift Grub 9: How to look Gift Naked."

I buy my own games, music, books and DVD's normally, but my mother insisted... after all, she couldn't find any clothes that could equal my "Cannibal Pride" and "Noosehead 2007 USA Tour" T-Shirts.

Besides, after walking into a ward full of amputee's wearing a T-Shirt that has a bear with a human leg in its mouth and salt and pepper shakers in its hands... well, your mum just can't buy that kind of embaressment can she... that horrible sweater she bought you just doesn't give you that kind of satire (and yes, I actually did that this year... I'm now only wealcome to ward F2 as a patient, now).
Old 12-30-2008, 01:37 AM

KingRat has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to KingRat Send a message via AIM to KingRat Send a message via MSN to KingRat Send a message via Yahoo to KingRat
Fallout 3 - awesome!
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - fatally awesome!
Unreal Tournament III - flak-tastic!
The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 - Special Edition with Summer Glau on the cover, wearing only her hair...yummy....
House Season 1
Old 12-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Now, why would I tell you his secret identity???~?~
By saying that, aren't you somewhat admitting that his name might be Bruce Wayne or Batman.

Old 01-01-2009, 12:48 AM

XdaveX is community member of note
I got the LG Voyager, Xbox 360 with a shoebox full of games, a new computer, some clothes, and books