11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 10-23-2008, 04:05 PM

BigDaddyDre has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Excellent tool here....
I dunno if it has been said already, as I have not fully browsed the forums yet, but I really think that this type of site is the future of guild recruitment.

Having new pledges (holy crap does that term date my gaming age?) come to this site and take the profile quizzes will help out guild leaders and recruitment officers decide on whether or not potential applicants fit the needs of the guild.

Having a pledge link their sigs/quiz result links will show the leadership what kind of play style the pledge has, and if they can and will fit into the overall guild design.

Need killers for you pvp clan? Well the tests will help determine those of like mind. Need socializers to help with the pledge drive? Yeah, you can find who they are as well. I am sorry that I did not find this site earlier in my career as a guild leader/officer, this tool is almost invaluable to every guild that is serious about surviving in the game world.

Great job and much respect gien the the devs who came up with this gem
Old 10-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Enthusiast

Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Kjallstrom Send a message via Yahoo to Kjallstrom Send a message via Skype™ to Kjallstrom
Plenty of people still rush in college, I think "pledge" is a reasonable word. I tend to use "applicant" just because my guild has an online application form.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:58 PM

demon450 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmmmm, I agree with Kjallstrom.