11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 12-18-2008, 09:56 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by colliny2k View Post
Beautiiiifuuuul.

I noticed that your quiz results only add up to 99%, so apparently you are not dedicated to rocking out with the full 100%.

Old 12-18-2008, 09:58 AM

Santiriot has much to be proud of
ahh i did the quiz and got rockstar.. but i cant put up my siggy for some reason someone help meh

Old 12-18-2008, 10:14 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santiriot View Post
ahh i did the quiz and got rockstar.. but i cant put up my siggy for some reason someone help meh
To upload your sig, go to the Share section of your home page. If that doesn't work, the staff may need to help.

Old 12-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
To show your quiz results (or any other image on the WWW), click the picture-of-mountain icon above where you type your message.
For the exact address to paste in there go Home > Share, like Dvader83 said.
Then just "Preview Post" to check if it works.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Enthusiast

n0mad has taken things to a new low n0mad has taken things to a new low
Send a message via MSN to n0mad
the quizz was fun but i got slightly different result then i wanted )

Old 12-18-2008, 10:57 PM
Enthusiast

colliny2k is a jewel in the community colliny2k is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
I noticed that your quiz results only add up to 99%, so apparently you are not dedicated to rocking out with the full 100%.
Dang, you're right. That 1% must be when I'm trying to learn my drumstick twirling skills during a song and accidentally throw them across the room, lol.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by colliny2k View Post
Dang, you're right. That 1% must be when I'm trying to learn my drumstick twirling skills during a song and accidentally throw them across the room, lol.
It's all fun and games until someone gets an eye poked out by something like that.

Old 12-19-2008, 10:54 AM

Faelor has much to be proud of
This may just be my favorite quiz. Great job gDNA

Rock star, woo-hoo \m/

Old 12-20-2008, 04:33 PM

XdaveX is community member of note

Old 12-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I think that sig would look better with the red from your avatar image.

Edit: Now that you changed it, I think I was right.
Last edited by Retodon8 : 12-26-2008 at 12:08 AM. Reason: I was right