New Releases: What upcoming games are you looking forward to?
TRAITS (member-attributed "LIKES")
THE SETTING #USES
PLAYING AS #USES
PLAYING AGAINST #USES
HOW IT'S PLAYED #USES
GENERAL TONE #USES
What kind of god would you be? Benevolent or vengeful? Play Pocket God and discover the answer within yourself. On a remote island, you are the all-powerful god that rules over the primitive islanders. You can bring new life, and then take it away just as quickly. Exercise your powers on the islanders. Lift them into the air. Throw them in the water. Propel them into the horizon. Show them who's boss!
Pocket God is an episodic microgame for you to explore and have fun with. Help us grow it by submitting your suggestions using iTunes comments! What sort of godly powers would you like to see added?
Currently, as the god of the island, you can:
- Click the plus button (top left) to create new islanders
- Levitate the islanders into the air by pressing your finger on an islander and moving them upward.
- When you have them in your grasp, fling, throw or drop them!
- Propel them into the distance by running your finger across the islander from below. Hint: Aim for the volcano!
- Generate an earthquake by shaking your iPhone (or iPod Touch) up and down
- Alter gravitational forces by tilting and rotating your iPhone (or iPod)
Ep 1 (1/9/09): Nowhere To Go, Nothin' To Do Ep 2 (1/14/08): Does this Megabyte Make My App Look Fat? Ep 3: (1/20/09): Stop! My App is on Fire! (or, You Always Hurt the One You Lava) Ep 4: (1/29/09): Shake That App!
Next Episode: A Storm is Coming
We aim to update every week for the next few updates so thanks for all the awesome suggestions. The requests could keep us busy all year.
Possible future additions:
Changing day to night and vice-versa Hurricanes! Meteors! Lightning! Tsunamis! Tornadoes! (and other Natural Disasters) Sharks and other hungry sea creatures Other islands Visitors from afar Different types of Islanders Islander tasks Point system and earning items to Customize your island