11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

 Guild lottory 


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

                             PRIZE 500k!!!




Current pot: 910k!!



We will be starting our Guild Lottery every month.

During the week members of Glace can buy tickets, members can buy a max of 10 numbers.



1. Ticket = 10k

2. Ticket = 20k

3. Ticket = 30k

and so on.



At the end of each month one number will be randomly  generated, whoever's number is called will win 75% of the Event Gold.

After a winner has been decided players can continue to buy tickets again.



Event Gold.

When a player buys a ticket, the gold that is used to buy that ticket becomes Event Gold. 75% of the Event guild goes to the winner and the other 25% will be donated to the Guild Bank via Petmaster's bank for safe keeping.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

drawing is on march 31st
NAMETICKETS

()


NAMETICKETS
  
()


NAMETICKETS

()



NAMETICKETS
   
()


NAMETICKETS
  
()


NAMETICKETS
  
()


NAMETICKETS
  
()


COPY AND PASTE TO ADD MORE!